Are you bored of eating your Risotto the same way? It’s time to spice up and healthify the most popular lunch dish and make it your breakfast. This 100% vegan recipe is perfect for someone who is always running out of fresh ideas to make food interesting. Please note that besides being vegan, this recipe is also Yogic which means we do not use onion, garlic, gluten, potatoes or red chillies.
2) Add whole cumin seeds, mustard seeds, currey leaves, bayleaves and asfoetida. Roast for on medium heat for one to two minutes. Be careful not to burn the cumin.
3) Throw some dedicated coconut flakes. Keep mixing for a few seconds
4) Now add boiled pumpkin (or butternut squash), turmeric powder, paprika powder and corainder powder. Roast it for two minutes.
5) Add beans and roast for another 1-2 minutes
6) Now is the time to add cooked porridge and flax seed powder. I also recommend to put a spoon full of coconut butter (virgin coconut oil) to make it rich in protein and omega 6 – it will, of course, add to the flavour too! Roast for 1-2 minutes
7) Garnish with fresh chopped corainder leaves and enjoy!