Terms & Conditions for
Visitors Attending Events Organized by Yogific
During attendance at any event organized by Yogific, a Visitor agrees to comply with the following:
- Shall behave in accordance with safety regulations, public order regulations, and other rules applying.
- Be obliged to immediately follow any directions and instructions given by officials of Yogific or staff from the venue. Should any official consider that the Visitor is behaving in any manner that contravenes regulations, standards, directions or instructions, he/she may be denied further attendance at events organized by Yogific
- shall not hinder other visitors, including, but not exclusively, by making noise or other nuisance.
- hand in lost property found to a member of the staff or to the reception desk of the event.
- keep within the areas of the event venue that they are permitted admission to.
- A Visitor shall be liable for any damage caused by any object (or similar) which he/she has taken with him/her. All bags may be subject to searches.
- A Visitor shall enter the event venue at his/her own expense and risk.
- Yogific will endeavour to provide Visitors and others interested in the event with up to date information and other information relating to the Show via emails but cannot be held liable for non-receipt of that information.
- Grant the right to Yogific to make changes to the event’s programme without notice
- Visitors should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitor if the visitor poses any risk to public safety
- Yogific has zero tolerance towards harassment of any kind (sexual, or otherwise). If the visitor harasses any members of Yogific via email, physical or verbal actions, Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry to the visitor.
Once paid, the ticket is non-refundable. However, visitor can transfer the ticketwith prior approval from Yogific. Full refunds shall be issued by Yogific only if the event is cancelled.
Please be aware that a booking fee is levied on all tickets bought from our ticketing service. The fee is levied due to the payment gateway. Booking fee is varied and depends on the total amount.
Yogific respects and values the privacy of our customers and we are committed to protecting your personal information. All information provided is kept confidential and is collected by a secure database not accessible to the public. Yogific does not sell, rent or trade customer data to or with third parties.
By purchasing an entry ticket to the event, you authorise Yogific to send you essential information related to the event via email. Yogific shall not send you any marketing or promotional emails without your prior consent.
Filming and Photography Waiver
When you enter a Yogific event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Yogific. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Yogific events in the future. You release Yogific, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Yogific or the person or entity designated to do so by Yogific.
Safety of Children and Vulnerable Adults
Yogific advises visitors (parents/carers) to not leave their children/vulnerable adults unattended at any time. However, if a child or vulnerable adult is separated from their guardians/carer, following protocol will be followed by Yogfic
An agreed Collection Point will available at the event, which will be next to the info desk.
If lost children, parents separated from their children, vulnerable adults or personal assistants of vulnerable adults arrive at other points or speak to a member of staff or steward they would be directed or taken to the collection point as appropriate.
Children or vulnerable adults found without their parents
- A child or vulnerable adult appearing to be lost will be approached and asked if they know where their parents/ guardian are.
- If a child or vulnerable adult still appears to be lost they will be led to the collection point, where they will be encouraged to remain until they have been reunited with a parent or guardian.
- The child or vulnerable adult will gently be asked for as much information as possible, including, their name, who they are with, their parents/ guardians/ persona assistant/ brother etc names, where they last saw them and a description of their them. If the child is brought over by another adult, as much information as possible will be gained from them.
- The information will be given to Security Control via 2-way radio, who will then organise a search.
- If the parent/ guardian /personal assistant’s name is known an announcement will be made via the PA system “This is a public announcement, could ….. (Name of person) please come to the collection point located at the Info desk.
- If the name of the parent /guardian /personal assistant is not known the following announcement will be made via stage PA systems “This is a public announcement, please remember this is a busy event, if you have been separated from a family member, then please go to the collection point located at the Info Desk”.
- The PA announcement will not mention the name of the lost child.
- If a parent /carer /personal assistant is not located within 30 minutes, the police will be informed.