Terms & Conditions for
Stallholders Exhibiting at Yogific’s Events
Yogific may exclude, without refund, any person or stall who fails to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
The stallholder hereby jointly and severally indemnifies Yogific and its management from and against any loss, costs or damages (whether direct or indirect) in any way arising out of the stallholders business or use of the site. This indemnity is absolute and unconditional, and the obligations of the stallholders shall not be released, discharged, modified, impaired or affected in any manner whatsoever.
Yogific shall not be liable to the stallholder for any loss of profit, loss of business or consequential loss of the stallholder however caused.
100% Vegan Policy
All of the events organized by Yogific are 100% vegan. Sale or promotion of any product/service that contains animal-derived products or products tested on animals, or promotes the use of animals for entertainment is strictly prohibited. Yogific’s team reserves the right to inspect all stalls to respect its 100% Vegan Policy. If any stallholder is caught selling or promoting anything non-vegan, Yogific will ask the stallholder to remove such products or services from the stall. If the stallholder refuses to cooperate, Yogific can shut down the stall and ban the stallholder from trading at any of Yogific’s events. Please note that non-vegan products include, but are not limited to meat, dairy, honey, silk, leather, further, beeswax etc. Non-vegan services include, but are not limited to horse-riding, any acts that involve using animals for any kind of entertainment, promotion of non-vegan cooking classes etc. Please visit this website to know more about lesser-known animal derived products. Please ask Yogific (via email) if you think that your product/service may not meet our 100% Vegan Policy.
Health & Safety Policy
Exhibitors are responsible for insurance, allergy awareness, health & safety hygiene certificates & standards. If you wish to serve food or drink in any form at this event (including sampling and catering) you must:
- Be registered with local authority and have food safety management system in place
- Be insured against public, product and employers liability (as applicable)
- Ensure that all the electrical appliances that you are using are under warranty or P.A.T. tested
- Provide adequate hygiene facilities on your stall
All traders must comply with local fire, health and safety regulations. Stallholder must not block any emergency exits at the venue. Stallholders are required to familiarise themselves with emergency exits upon arrival at the venue.
Any Exhibitors or contractors causing damage to any part of an event site or any other area will be liable to the cost of reinstatement.
Allergy labels: To ensure no undesirable allergic reactions to certain food ingredients from members of the public, we demand that stallholders clearly label the ingredients in their produce that could cause allergic reactions (e.g. soya, nuts, gluten, etc).
All food/drink stalls are required to use only eco-friendly plates/cutlery/cups etc. If any stallholder does not follow this requirement, they risk getting banned from Yogific’s future events
Filming and Photography Waiver
When you enter a Yogific event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Yogific. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Yogific events in the future.
You release Yogific, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged.
You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Yogific or the person or entity designated to do so by Yogific.
Once paid, the stall fee is non-refundable. However, traders can sub-let/transfer the stall with prior approval from Yogific. It’s stallholder’s responsibility to find a replacement. Full refunds shall be issued by Yogific only if the event is cancelled. Team Yogific can exercise discretionary powers and issue refunds to stallholders if the stallholder can’t attend due to a genuine emergency. When such refunds are made, booking fee will not be refunded.
Yogific respects and values the privacy of our customers and we are committed to protecting your personal information. All information provided is kept confidential and is collected by a secure database not accessible to the public. Yogific does not sell, rent or trade customer data to or with third parties.
In addition to the above:
- Yogific takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property.
- Yogific reserves the right to change the flow of event and conditions for stalls without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for line up alterations/changes unless and until deemed necessary by Yogific.
- Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry to any stallholder if the stallholder poses any risk to public safety.
- Yogific has zero tolerance towards harassment of any kind (sexual, racial, religious or otherwise). If the stallholder harasses a visitor, a fellow stallholder or a member of Yogific staff or volunteers through physical or verbal actions including telephone and electronic communication channels, Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry and/or remove the offender from the event.
- Yogific can be contacted by via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The stallholders can not contact Yogific via phone. No information about the stall will be shared over phone. Yogific reserves the right to record all written communication with the stallholders.
- Stallholders are required to agree with additional event-specific terms & conditions which will be communicated by Yogific via email.
- Yogific reserves the right to cancel a stall even after the payment has been made. If this happens, the stallholder will be notified ASAP and 100% refund shall be given by Yogific. The grounds of refusal may include, but are not limited to duplicate stalls, undesirable conduct of stallholder, non-alignment of the stallholder’s business practices with Yogific ethos etc.
- The booking fee is levied on all orders made through our ticketing service by the payment gateway. Booking fee is varied and depends on the total amount, but not the payment method.
- Yogific takes utmost care to not have more than one stall selling products by the same MLM companies such as doTerra, Tropic, Norwex, Arbonne, NYR, Ringana Forever Living etc. However, Yogific cannot guarantee the same for broad product categories. For example, there could be more than one stall selling different ranges of skincare products, crystals, salt, clothing etc.
- Yogific reserves the right to change its terms and conditions any time.
- Any disputes arising on the day of the event must be raised with the festival manager on the ground. The decision of the festival manager will be deemed final. Formal complaints can be submitted to email@example.com and will be looked into by Yogific staff after the event is over.
- The resources such as tables and plug points will be granted to the stallholder according to their booking and cannot be changed or upgraded on the day of the event. Attempts to encroach on fellow stallholder spaces or use additional tables will be considered as a violation of the terms and conditions, and may result in removal from the event without a refund.
- Stallholder is responsible for setting up, operating and breaking down their stall, and keeping their stall space clean and tidy. Yogific staff or volunteers should not be involved in any of such activities, especially carrying goods or equipment, or manning the stall.
- Yogific reserves the right to change the ticket prices, booking fees and stall prices at any time without notice.
- These Terms are subject to change without prior notice