Terms & Conditions for
Stallholders Exhibiting at Yogific’s Events
Yogific may exclude, without refund, any person or stall who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions on the day of the event.
The stallholder hereby jointly and severally indemnifies Yogific and its management from and against any loss, costs or damages (whether direct or indirect) in any way arising out of the stallholders business or use of the site. This indemnity is absolute and unconditional, and the obligations of the stallholders shall not be released, discharged, modified, impaired or affected in any manner whatsoever.
Yogific shall not be liable to the stallholder for any loss of profit, loss of business or consequential loss of the stallholder however caused.
Health & Safety Policy
Exhibitors are responsible for insurance, allergy awareness, health & safety hygiene certificates & standards. If you wish to serve food or drink in any form at this event (including sampling and catering) you must:
- Be registered with local authority and have food safety management system in place
- Be insured against public, product and employers liability (as applicable)
- Ensure that all the electrical appliances that you are using are under warranty or P.A.T. tested
- Provide adequate hygiene facilities on your stall
All traders must comply with local fire, health and safety regulations. Stallholders are required to familiarise themselves with emergency exits upon arrival at the venue
Any Exhibitors or contractor causing damage to any part of an event site or any other area will be liable to the cost of reinstatement.
To ensure no undesirable allergic reactions to certain food ingredients from members of the public, we demand that stallholders clearly label the ingredients in their produce that could cause allergic reactions (e.g. soya, nuts, gluten, etc).
Filming and Photography Waiver
When you enter a Yogific event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Yogific. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Yogific events in the future.
You release Yogific, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged.
You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Yogific or the person or entity designated to do so by Yogific.
Once paid, the stall fee is non-refundable. However, traders can sub-let/transfer the stall with prior approval from Yogific. Full refunds shall be issued by Yogific only if the event is cancelled.
Yogific respects and values the privacy of our customers and we are committed to protecting your personal information. All information provided is kept confidential and is collected by a secure database not accessible to the public. Yogific does not sell, rent or trade customer data to or with third parties.
- Yogific takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property.
- Yogific reserves the right to change the flow of event and conditions for stalls without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for line up alterations/changes unless and until deemed necessary by Yogific
- Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry to any stallholder if the stallholder poses any risk to public safety
- Yogific has zero tolerance towards harassment of any kind (sexual, or otherwise). If the stallholder harasses any members of Yogific via email, physical or verbal actions, Yogific reserves the right to refuse entry to the stallholder.
- The stallholders can not contact Yogific via phone. No information about the stall will be shared over phone. Yogific reserves the right to record all written communication with the stallholders.
- Stallholders are required to agree with additional event-specific terms & conditions which will be shared by Yogific via email.